lunes, 10 de febrero de 2014

UPLOAD - Cheapdale Place

My very first upload to MTS!
I'm so happy one of my submissions made it... and that it also got picked by the MTS2 staff  ^o^
I really did not expect that!

I submit a first version two weeks ago, but it did not have enough quality and did not do it.
The nice mod comments were very encouraging, and the star score system allowed me to figure out what needed to be improved for this new version.
I asked for help in the MTS forums because my roofs still looked poorly, and after some interesting suggestions of fellow members this is what turned out!







I've been using MATY's no-20k-handouts mod for a while, and my Sims get poor and poorer.
Most of them can't afford to buy an starter house, but some can't even afford to rent the cheaper default apartments!

I looked up this kind of really affordable housing and found nothing... so I started building them myself.
Cheap and cheaper for the poor and poorer!

These apartments here are not the cheapest ones I've built, but definetely the nicest ones for that price.
They are avaliable from as little as §313, which is the price of a tiny studio apartment. And the most expensive one is only §500!

They are all very small, with no room to buy almost anything, but hey! this is a place for poor people.
When they save up they can move elsewhere, to a larger apartment or buy a cozy house. Whatever. But while they're here they will spend nearly nothing!

Anyway they'll find many facilities in the common areas, such as a microwave, a bookshelf or a swimming pool.
There's plenty to do in here... but they better get along with the neighbours, as they'll be sharing all those facilities!



If you like these cheap The Sims 2 apartments, you can download them at Mod the Sims.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario